As the situation continues to change, we want to keep you advised of our latest measures to keep you and our team safe. These are in addition to measures already in place.
- FREE vehicle pick-up and delivery within La Plata County (Call Ed or Don for details).
We realize getting a ride to and from the shop is getting more difficult, waiting is being discouraged and there are fewer places you can go and wait while your vehicle is serviced. We will wipe down your vehicle before taking it and again prior to returning it to you.
- Limit 1 guest in our lobby at a time, with sanitizing wipe down following each visit.
- No contact key exchange
- Curbside drop off and pick-up.
Park in the lot and call 970-247-4040. Someone will come out to assist you.
We will continue to function as long as we can in this changing environment as we are considered an essential service by making sure medical, public safety, supply chain workers and other essential service personnel have a reliable vehicle. We truly appreciate all that everyone is doing to keep us safe, healthy and fed. This community is amazing and we will prevail and be stronger in the future.
Any questions, please call us! Thank you for continuing to support local business and please be safe and take care of yourself and your family!
Your team at Mountain Auto Care
To our valued customers,
We understand how important your vehicle is to your sense of security and independence, especially in uncertain and challenging times. While no one really knows how this will affect us long term, we want to assure you that we will do everything in our power to keep you safe.
Your safety and the safety of our team have always been, and always will be our highest priority. We are observing advised health precautions to keep our employees and you, our valued customers, as safe as possible. Our shop remains open to help make sure you have a reliable vehicle that is ready when you need it. Following are a few measures we are using to keep you safe.
- We are wiping down our lobby and counter areas multiple times per day with disinfectant cleaners.
- Your vehicle will be subject to the basics of hygiene wipe down on high contact surfaces both before our technicians start any work and following the completion of the repairs.
- If you prefer to not come into the shop, we have both a key drop and key pick-up options available to you. Please contact us for details.
- We can take most forms of payment over the phone, again alleviating the need to physically enter the shop.
This is by no means a guarantee that any or all forms of bacteria or virus will be removed or eliminated, but we do feel it is a step in the right direction. If you have concerns about these measures, please give us a call.
We will continue to monitor the situation via the WHO and CDC websites and announcements. We are also closely following our local resources including San Juan Basin Health. We will continue to keep you advised of any changes via our website, email, Facebook and Instagram.
Thank you for your loyalty and continued support.
Be safe out there!